hybrid spa pool
The spa pool experience with adaptable heating options
hybrid spa pool – 5 person
The Hybrid Spa Pool offers the best of both worlds with its dual heating system, allowing you to switch between wood-fired and electric heating depending on your preference.
The inbuilt filtration system maintains your water quality allowing you to keep the spa toasty while you enjoy it without the hassle of emptying it after use. Our Hybrid Spa Pool is suitable for both conventional sanitisers as well as organic mineral options.
A Spa Pool & Hot Tub Combined
Combine the benefits of a spa pool and hot tub
The Hybrid Spa Pool uses the wood burner as its primary water heating source, while the electrical components are used to filter the treated mineral water used in the spa. Our hybrid system allows you to keep the spa toasty while you enjoy it but without the hassle of emptying it after use.
Stainless Steel Construction
For the least possible maintenance
A genuine Stoked Stainless spa pool is constructed from a stainless steel interior and cedar cladding, making it incredibly tough wearing regardless of the climate.
Less Water Waste
For areas that receive minimal rainfall
Our Hybrid Spa Pool is designed for mineral water treatment rather than harsh, environmentally harmful chemicals. The Stoked Stainless Spa Pool allows you to reuse the water for the same period of time as our spa pools.
Including GST, Excluding Freight
- Stainless steel interior and internal components
- 100% cedar timber cladding
- Both wood-fired and electric water heating
- An electric water filtration system
- 2.5-hour heating time (average time from cold to 38 degrees Celsius)
- Seats 5 adults comfortably
- Fully welded, secure seating
- 1000 litre capacity
- Heat shielded flue for your safety
- Insulated side walls and floor
- Entirely handmade in New Zealand
- Overall diameter 1900mm
- Empty weight 250kg