wood fired HOT TUB
Create the luxurious backyard you’ve always wanted
with a wood-fired hot tub from Stoked Stainless.
WOOD-FIRED HOT TUB
Stoked Stainless is the leading manufacturer of wood-fired hot tubs in New Zealand today and is famous across the country for producing durable, low maintenance, hygienic and exclusively stylish designed hot tubs.
Our Wood Fired Hot Tub – a true work of art, is meticulously crafted by artisans using stainless steel. Adorned with interior insulation and finished with a coat of natural cedar timber cladding, it’s a stunning sight to behold. Boasting a 1.9m diameter, this hot tub is the epitome of indulgence, perfectly designed for up to six adults to experience. We also provide hybrid spas which enables you to use both wood fired and electric heating solutions.
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
For the least possible maintenance
Our wood-burning hot tub is constructed from stainless steel interior and cedar timber cladding. A genuine Stoked Stainless hot tub requires almost no maintenance and minimal cleaning. You can leave the hot tub empty when you’re not using it, even for extended periods. Traditional wooden hot tubs would shrink and develop leaks, while ours are ready for use again right away, with no special treatment!
CHEMICAL-FREE HOT TUBBING
Better for the environment
The Stoked Hot Tub is eco-friendly in the environment and green by their nature. You don’t need harsh chemicals to clean or maintain them, and you don’t even need to use chemical additives for the water! The water comes out essentially as pure as it went in, and while we don’t encourage you to drink what is essentially your bath water, it is more than clean enough to use for irrigation or nearly any other purpose when it’s time to drain the tub, and at a 1000 litre capacity, that would be plenty of water to waste!
Simple, easy, inexpensive, and fast
When you fill your tub with cold water, the Wood Fired Hot Tub takes only 2 ½ hours to get up to the perfect temperature! The average cost for heating 1000 litres of water is around $4 worth of firewood. Just try getting a deal like that with an electric heater!
You can control the water temperature as you go by either adding more firewood or letting more cold water in with the tap. Both operations are easily done without even leaving the tub, so you don’t miss a minute of the fun.
Including GST, Excluding Delivery
- Stainless Steel – 304 grade
- Temperature range up to 46°C
- 1.9m diameter x 1.05m height, seats up to 5
- Exterior cedar colour options:
– Hessian (light)
– Foundry (dark)
- Optional: insulated floating cover
- Wood-fired burner
- Requires no electricity or water treatment chemicals
- Heat-shielded flue for optimal safety
- Off-grid solution
- 50-year warranty on the stainless steel tub
- 2-year warranty on all other components
$15,900 NZD NZD
excluding GST and delivery
+ Canvas Cover $890
+ Cedar Steps $490
- Stainless Steel Interior and Internal Components
- 100% Cedar Wood Cladding
- Wood Fired
- 2.5 Hour Heating Time (average time from cold to 38 degrees C)
- Seats 5-6 Adults
- Automatic Water Fill System
- 1000 Litre Capacity
- Heat Shielded Flue for Your Safety
- Insulated Side Walls and Floor
- Completely Hand Made in New Zealand
- Overall Diameter 1900mm
- Empty Weight 250kg
- Reclined seating position with rolled top edge (Others have vertical sides, and a square edge on top)
- Double insulated with polycell and cedar
- Hygienic design, we have no cedar inside our hot tub
- Removable ash pan