Our team make each Stoked Stainless Tub by hand, to order. Once you have paid your deposit, our qualified and experienced tradespeople get to work. When your tub is near completion, we will contact you to let you know the expected delivery timeframe.
Lead times for products vary, and our current lead time is approximately three months for Australia and four months for New Zealand.
We ship our tubs and accessories throughout New Zealand and Australia, the cost varies depending on distance from our workshop. Alternatively, you can pick your Stoked Stainless tub at our Wanaka workshop.
For specific enquiries about your delivery, please contact us as our shipping and returns processes may vary depending on your location.
- You are responsible for insurance and risk in the goods from the time they leave our premises.
- You agree to pay all delivery costs. If we deliver any order in instalments, then each delivery is a separate contract on these terms.
- You do not have the right to possess the goods until they are delivered to you or collected by you. If you ask us to deliver goods to another person or another person collects the goods on your behalf, that person takes possession of the goods for you as your agent, and you are still directly responsible to us on these terms.
- All claims for shortage or delivery damage must be made to the carrier and us within five business days after the delivery date, or in the case of non-delivery, within two business days of the due date for delivery.
- We will use our best efforts to deliver goods or perform services promptly but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising in any way from any delay in delivery or performance.
Stoked Stainless Returns
- You acknowledge and agree that returns shall only be accepted by us, and we shall only accept returns in accordance with following our returns policy, as notified to you from time to time on our website or otherwise in writing, and that you may receive a credit for goods returned only if we have consented in writing.
- However, nothing in these terms of trade or in the returns policy will limit or affect any rights that a non-business customer may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.